Veloton has been supplying custom cycling wear to a diverse range of customers Australia wide since 2011.
Some of our past customers have included bike event organisers, charities, tourism companies, schools, businesses, cycling teams and clubs. You can see examples of our past work below.
- Outback Cycling, Northen Territory – Bike tour operator in the outback.
- Junior Cyclist, New South Wales – Non profit organisation to develop children’s skills in bike riding.
- Wyndham Cycling Group, Victoria – Social cycling group.
- Tour De Chance, New South Wales – Principal fund raising activity for Fighting Chance, which is a non profit organisation that helps people with disabilities build social enterprises.
- Ride for Isabel, Queensland – North Queensland charity ride raising funds for Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Support (SANDS) Queensland.
- Bowen Rollercoaster Ride, Queensland – North Queensland charity ride raising funds for Cancer Council Qld.
- Sunrise Christian School, South Australia – Secondary school cycling team.
- Scotch Oakburn College, Tasmania – Secondary school cycling team.
- Koonung Secondary College, Victoria – Secondary school cycling team.
- Monjava Coffee, South Australia
- BVN architects, New South Wales
- Salts of the Earth, Victoria
- Wayfair, New South Wales
- North Coast Holiday parks, New South Wales
- Murwillumbah Rotary Club, New South Wales
- St Ives Family Church, New South Wales
- Bestdoors, Queensland
- Chempro, Queensland
- Dial Before you Dig, New South Wales
- Sweepex, New South Wales
- Rancie Mclean, Victoria
- Footsport, New South Wales
- Karo, New South Wales
- Geelong Smiles, Victoria